Warhammer Quest

Does anyone play this?

We got very lucky and managed to get a good quality, intact, complete Quest game from ebay at a reasonable price. I am loving it! The main figures already came painted, but I have chosen my own barbarian female model (naturally! ;) ) and I have started to paint her up.

So this is her! Sana from Hasslefree Miniatures. She is a lovely model, quite detailed too. And my love for Red Sonja is making sure she is a redhead.

A little note about Hasslefree too... they are a fab company, I highly recommend them! I have ordered two models from them now. The service is quick, well packaged, and as a little bonus, the company is very personal. With both orders I recieved handwritten notes of thanks along with free sweets! Who can't resist free sweets! =)


Here is my painted model so far, still some touching up to do, but fairly happy with her so far! Human skin tones... and my first non Games Workshop model!

We also got some extra goodies in our Quest box! Updated models (Chaos Warriors, Clan Rats, Witch Elves, Orcs, Gobbos) and some other monsters. I have an urge to paint the Clan Rats...maybe this is my nesting instinct. Instead of wanting to prepare my home for the baby, I instead want to get mini's painted! haha. ;)





Upcomming Games:

As I have mentioned before, we also play Mighty Empires as a family campaign. As I am in my final weeks of pregnancy, I have put my games on hold, also because of the rumoured DoC book/models release. I haven't played a game before the White Dwarf official update either and will need to get new models.

My next opponent is Orcs and Goblins... who I have zero experience against. I know he has the big spider, the lil ones too, black orcs, and those crazy ones who throw themselves into the enemy.

I know they have high strengths and low leadership, so I wonder if I take a slaaneshi based army to take advantage of that. My only worry is that I highly doubt deamonettes will stand up to Orcs very well at all. They would need some support for sure.

I will wait to see what the new changes bring... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment